Teen Jobs at Plato’s Closet
Plato’s Closet is a retail store that buys and sells clothing and accessories for teenagers and young adult (ages 12 to 24). Here are jobs teens can aply at Plato’s Closet.
As a sales associate you will not only greet customers and handle all transactions but you will also buy used product from them. Therefore you must keep yourself up-to-date on current fashion trends, brands, labels, and current mall pricing. No prior experience is required but some retail experience is preferred. Minimum age to apply for this position is 16 years old.
Keyholder has the same duty with Sales Associates but with store opening and closing responsibilities. The Keyholder acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD) when the Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Keyholders are not on the sales floor. This position requires you to be at least 18 years old.
Plato’s Closet Job Application
Visit platoscloset.com/home/careers to learn more how to apply jobs at Platos’ Closet.
Plato’s Closet Interview Questions
- How do you handle loss prevention?
- Explain your type of style and what trends are in at the moment.
- Name a time when you had to calm down an irate customer and what did you do to solve the situation.
- What will you get from working at Plato’s Closet?
- What style blogs do you follow?
Find a Plato’s Closet near you