Teen Jobs at Journey Kidz
Journeys Kidz is a unique brand extension from Journeys footwear retailer which is targeting children age 5 to 12 years old as based customers by offering trendy footwear styles and accessories. Minimum age to work is generally 16 years old but what jobs teenagers can apply at Journey Kidz?
Customer Service Representative
You must be attractive friendly individual to greet and serve the customers. You will answer inbound calls, chats, texts, emails, and other social media to assist customers and other store employees. You will be answering questions related to store policy, online order status, merchandise features/use following the company procedures and regulations. You must be willing to work a flexible schedule as a call center at midnight, weekdays or weekends.
You are responsible in boasting the store sales goals by providing adequate knowledge of current fashion items. You will serve the guests by accepting order, preparing and packaging the requested items. You must maintain store displays and stock room organization.
Loss Prevention Associate
You are responsible in identifying external and internal incidents of theft and fraud. You will be monitoring store using CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) systems for potential security risks. You must have practical knowledge of problem solving and decision making skills to protect against any illegal activity.
Journey Kidz Job Application
How to apply jobs at Journey Kidz as a teenager?
- To apply for a job with Journey Kidz go find a store near you from journeys.com/stores
- Visit the store by bringing your resume and give it to the manager
- You can learn more at journeys.com/careers
Journey Kidz Job Interview Questions
- How would you deal with conflict between other co-workers?
- Tell about a time that you were ashamed of something you did?
- Persuade us to buy the shoe you picked?
- Name a time you were able to help an angry customer?
- What’s the main goal of your job?
Journey Kidz Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get 40% discount on store items once per week
- You have flexible working hours to adjust with the school schedule
- There is a training program for all new employees
- You will get cell phone discount too
Find a Journey Kidz near you