Jobs for Teenagers at Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch Facts
- Founded in 1892
- Retailer of high-end casual clothing
- Head office in New Albany, Ohio
- Operates 2 other offshoot brands: Hollister Co. & Abercrombie Kids
Jobs for Teens at Abercrombie & Fitch
You are required to be able to work 5 to 10 hours per week.
As a Brand Representative, you serve the customers as well as maintain the brands presentation.
As a Stock Associate your duty is to maintain merchandise flow, filling, and presentation standards throughout the store and the stockroom.
Abercrombie & Fitch Job Application
To apply for jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch, you can find Abercrombie & Fitch store near you and talk to the manager in charged.
To learn more about working at Abercrombie & Fitch please visit Abercrombie & Fitch Careers
Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions
- When was the last time you have been in one of our stores? What did you like and not like about your experience in that store?
- How would you handle a rude customer?
- Describe a time where you worked with people different from you?
- If you were given a million dollars, where would you shop?
- Do you have any experience in retail?