Teen Jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch is a retailer of high-end casual clothing that operates 2 other offshoot brands: Hollister Co. & Abercrombie Kids. What jobs teenagers can apply at Abercrombie & Fitch?
Your duty is to initiate conversation and interact with the customers to provide great customer service experience by anticipating and responding to their needs. You must know what up-to-date merchandise choices and suggest the best solution for their needs.
Male/Female Fit Model
You will work with company designers by trying on garments in all stages of production. You will work together with the team for any feedback they need to improve the garment feels on your body.
You are responsible to manage and assist the store operation by maintaining the stock display and cleanliness of the store. You must keep that each fitting room is clean and free from damage. You are required to be able to work 5 to 10 hours per week.
As a Brand Representative, you serve the customers as well as maintain the brands presentation.
As a Stock Associate your duty is to maintain merchandise flow, filling, and presentation standards throughout the store and the stockroom.
Abercrombie & Fitch Job Application
To apply for jobs at Abercrombie & Fitch, you can visit corporate.abercrombie.com/careers/stores/. If you are 13 you may apply as a model at Abercrombie Kids. Learn more about Modelling Jobs for Teens.
Abercrombie & Fitch Job Interview Questions
- How would you describe the Abercrombie & Fitch brand?
- Why did you choose the outfit you wore today?
- What is one current trend that you would use to sell a product to customers?
- Tell of a recent instance when you persuaded someone to do something?
- How would you handle a situation where two of your coworkers were arguing and you were caught in the middle?
Abercrombie & Fitch Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive 30% OFF everything after 50% off 5-10 items at A&F and A&F Kids are used up
- There are paid sick days and uniform for new employee
- You just have to work for a half time for holidays
- You will get a very good job training for new entry employee
Find a Abercrombie & Fitch near you