TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Facts
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK is a moving company which offers comprehensive home and business moving and packing services. It is the fastest growing franchised moving company in the country.
- The company was established in 1985 by brothers Brig Sorber and Jon Sorber wherein they used an old ‘66 Ford pickup truck to make moves and earn extra money.
- The logo was created and drawn by their mother, Mary Ellen Sheets.
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK has over 340 locations in the United States.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Jobs
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK has endless career opportunities which range from entry-level to management. The minimum age to apply for a position is 18 years old. Some of the jobs offered are:
The duties include greeting customers upon arriving at the location, inspecting truck and moving equipment inventory, complete paperwork, coordinating with other departments, load and unload items, safely move customer belongings to right location, collect payment accurately, and do truck maintenance by cleaning it on a weekly basis. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record, excellent customer service and communication skills, basic math skills, a high school diploma or equivalent, and experience in related field. Must also be able to lift about 100 lbs. or more while climbing, walking, kneeling and bending.
Inside Sales Representative
The duties include answering calls and provide assistance with customer inquiries, recommending moving services and products according to customer specifications, obtaining customer feedback by follow-up calls, preparing move-related paperwork and documents, and do other duties as assigned. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, associate’s degree in related field, at least 1 year of sales/customer service experience, excellent communication skills, able to multi-task, basic computer skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong problem solving skills.
Human Resources Intern
The duties include processing employment application, assisting with interviews, completing background checks and employment verification, assisting with new hire orientation, maintaining applicant tracking system, and developing and creating new recruiting ideas. Candidates must have strong computer skills, able to multi-task, can work calmly when under pressure, a team player, strong communication skills, have a friendly, professional and helpful attitude, excellent problem solving skills and organization skills.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Jobs Application
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK has many great opportunities for interested applicants wherein employees can grow and be rewarded for their hard work. To apply, go to the company’s career page (TWO MEN AND A TRUCK careers) and select the job category you want:
- Customer Service/Office Staff
- Corporate Office
You will then see a list of all job openings. Choose the location and job you like. By clicking on apply, you will be required to upload your resume and fill in important details about you and your job. Click on submit and wait for them to contact you about your application.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Job Interview Questions
- Are you a team player?
- Why do want to work for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK?
- Would you be able to multi-task?
- Why should we hire you?
- Is the customer always right?
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Job Benefits
- Offers Competitive Pay + customer tips
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Care, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Benefit Discount Program