Simply Self Storage Facts
- Simply Self Storage is a storage company which offers various types of safe, clean and stress free options for storing belongings to their customers.
- Some of the company’s products include climate controlled and non-climate controlled storage, drive up access, RV and boat parking, and storage sizes ranging from 5×5 to 20×30 sq. ft.
- Simply Self Storage was established in 2003 by Kurt O’ Brien in Orlando Florida.
- Today, the company has 21 self-storage facilities located across the United States.
Simply Self Storage Jobs
Simply Self Storage offers a variety of different employment opportunities for entry-level applicants. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. Some of their current job openings are:
The duties include answering all incoming calls professionally and in a time manner, direct calls to the appropriate department, coordinating monthly luncheons, providing callers with information, greeting guest in a friendly and professional manner, assisting in ordering, receiving and stocking office supplies and performing clerical duties. Candidates must have excellent phone etiquette, strong organization skills, attentive to details, dependable, knowledge in using Microsoft office, and excellent customer service skills. Must also have a high school diploma or GED and 1 year work related experience.
The duties include performing opening and closing procedures, greeting customers with a warm and friendly smile, cash handling, manage budgets, expenses and receivable including delinquencies, performing light property maintenance, and maintaining a clean work area. Candidates must a high school diploma or equivalent, 1 year of experience in sales or customer service, able to work independently, excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, and knowledge in using POS system. Must also be willing to undergo a background check and drug screening process.
The duties include providing property maintenance support and assistance, supervising work request to determine problems and resolutions, delegating assignments, assisting with monitoring or planning job completed, performing routine preventive maintenance, and ensuring all machines continue to run smoothly and building systems efficiently operates. Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a 2-3 years’ relevant work experience, excellent leadership skills, strong communication skills, attentive to details, organize and dependable.
Simply Self Storage Job Application
Want to work for Simply Self Storage? Apply online by following these simple steps:
- Visit the company site and click its career page: Simply Self Storage Careers
- Choose a job category you want: Store Operations or Corporate
- You will then see a list of all the job openings for that category.
- Click on apply and it will then require you to sign up for an account.
- Fill in the details required and upload your resume.
- You will then receive an email regarding the process of your application.
Simply Self Storage Job Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your goals in life?
- Where can you see yourself 5 years from now?
- What kind of animal that best describes your personality?
Simply Self Storage Job Benefits
- Offers Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- 401k Plan
Is There Simply Self Storage Near Me?
As of August, 2019 Simply Self Storage is available in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Washington - Locations might change in time as Simply Self Storage open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Simply Self Storage nearby? Find Simply Self Storage near you