Island Movers Facts
- Island Movers is a family owned and operated business that offers moving services, trucking, freight forwarding, hotel renovation, warehousing and distribution, and many more.
- The company was established in 1958 in Hawaii and has now been running for more than 60 years.
- Island Movers has now become Hawaii’s largest diversified transportation services companies and is in the Top 250 companies in the State of Hawaii.
- Today, the company has over 300 employees and 150+ vehicles to help serve its customers.
Island Movers Jobs
Island Movers accepts entry-level and teen applicants who are at least 18 years of age. They offer great benefits for successful candidates. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include greeting customers with a friendly smile, deliver products to customers safely and in good condition, loading and unloading items on the truck, fill out necessary paperwork for recording deliveries, interacting with customers, do inventory, assist other departments especially in warehouse, and ensure that items are delivered in the right location. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, strong organization skills, attentive to detail, is in good physical condition and can lift heavy objects without problems.
The duties include inspecting vehicle daily, loading and unloading deliveries, assist in warehouse duties, deliver items safely, accurately and timely to assigned routes, wash vehicles on weekly basis, report any road hazards, organizing delivery orders communicating with dispatch and customers professionally and clearly and organizing delivery orders. Candidates must have a valid Hawaii Type 4 or CDL-A/CDL B driver’s license, clean driving record, be able to pass the NAID Certification and adhere to its process, procedure and requirements, excellent driving skills, excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, and dependable. A high school diploma or GED is required to apply.
Island Movers Job Application
Island Movers is always looking for interested candidates to join their team. There are two ways you can apply:
Apply in Person
- Visit Indeed.com and search Island Mover Job
- It will then give you a list of all job openings available including its location details.
- Visit the location along with your resume and apply,
- Email your resume to HRsupport@hawktree.net or fax to (808) 839-2400 with your chosen position
- They will then contact you with the details that you’ve provided.
- You can also visit their career page: Island Movers Careers
Island Movers Job Interview Question
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What can you tell about Island Movers?
- How are your driving skills?
- How do you handle a difficult situation?
- Why should we hire you?
Island Movers Job Benefits
- Offers Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Flex Spending
Is There Island Movers Near Me?
As of August, 2019 Island Movers is available in Hawaii - Locations might change in time as Island Movers open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Island Movers nearby? Find Island Movers near you