Teen Jobs ata 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery is a moving company which offers moving services for residential and commercial areas. The company is seeking individuals to join their team. It accepts entry-level and teen applicants whose minimum age must be 15 years old. It has both full-time and part-time positions available with great benefits for successful candidates. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include working with a team in relocating of clients’ households, ensuring the safety of client’s belonging, providing and solving needs of clients, using creative techniques to make lifting easier, provide excellent customer service. Candidates must be dependable, have a can-do and positive attitude, and have excellent customer service skills. Must also be able to lift 75 lbs. without assistance.
Client Services Coordinator
The duties include assisting with customer inquiries, providing estimates to clients, providing post-move project follow-up, resolving customer issues, processing claims for clients, and provide back up support to other departments. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and be able to contribute to the growth of the company.
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Job Application
Applicants who are interested in working for the company may apply online by visiting 2brothersmoving.net/company/join-the-team/. Search for the positions you like and click to know more about the job requirements. Click on apply and it will require you to fill in your details to continue on with your application.
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Interview Questions
- What is your athletic/sports background?
- how would your boss/co-workers describe you?
- Why do want to work for us?
- Why did you choose this position?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Job Benefits
- Provides competitive salary
- Offers comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic & Massage health insurance
- Paid vacation and time off
- Offers tuition reimbursement
- Free gym membership & health supplements
- Advancement opportunities