Half Price Books Jobs
Bookseller / Cashier
You must enjoy to work with books and people and have appreciation of books/music/cinema. You must be available to work evenings and weekends. Your duties include cashiering, customer service, processing and shelving merchandise. Although no retail experience needed having customer service experience is more preferable.
For shelving bookseller job, you must be available to work early mornings and Saturdays.
Half Price Books Facts
- Founded in 1972
- It is the largest family-owned chain of new and used bookstores in the United States
- Operates more than 131 stores in 19 states
- Headquartered in Dallas
How Old to work at Half Price Books
The minimum age to work at Half Price Books is at least 19 years old. Under 19 might be hired if fullfill their qualification, especially the working shift availability.
Half Price Books Job Application
First you need to check if there is Half Price Book store near you. To apply at Half Price Books, you can download Half Price Book job application form, fill out the application and return it to one of their locations. You can also check out their job openings online.
Texas Bookman is the wholesale division of Half Price Books. It sells the remaining books on trade and scientific at a discount to the wholesale buyers around the world.
Half Price Books Interview Questions
- How would you handle a customer who’s angry about not finding their book at the store?
- What are you currently reading? What are your preferred genres?
- What is the last book you read?
- What is your availability?