On March 2, 2022, it was reported that all Amazon Books would close on various dates in the future.
Teen Jobs at Amazon Books
Founded in November 2, 2015, it is owned by online retailer Amazon. The store also sells Amazon electronics (Amazon Echo, Amazon Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon Fire TV). You must be minimum 18 years old to apply Amazon Books and have strong understanding of Amazon devices and Amazon services. What jobs teens can apply at Amazon Books?
Not only you will give customer service, but you will also operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station. You must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time.
Amazon Books Interview Questions
- Tell me about a group project where you had a leadership role and a goal to achieve. Did you succeed?
- Tell me about a time when you had a difficult problem to solve.
- Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker.
- Tell me about a time when you took a risk and it paid off.
Pro and Cons Working at Amazon Books
- Flexible hours
- Emphasizes growth
- Great for customer service driven people
- Hard to move up unless position is open