Amazon Books Jobs
You must be minimum 18 years old to apply Amazon Books and have strong understanding of Amazon devices and Amazon services.
Not only you will give customer service, but you will also operate all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store, including manning the point-of-sale (POS) station. You must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays and be on your feet for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time.
Amazon Books Facts
- Founded in November 2, 2015
- It has 17 stores in 10 states
- It is owned by online retailer Amazon
- The store also sells Amazon electronics (Amazon Echo, Amazon Kindle, Kindle Fire, Amazon Fire TV)
Amazon Books Job Application
To apply jobs at Amazon Books, please visit Amazon Books Jobs
Amazon Books Interview Questions
- Tell me about a group project where you had a leadership role and a goal to achieve. Did you succeed?
- Tell me about a time when you had a difficult problem to solve.
- Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker.
- Tell me about a time when you took a risk and it paid off.
Pro and Cons Working at Amazon Books
- Flexible hours
- Emphasizes growth
- Great for customer service driven people
- Hard to move up unless position is open
Is There Amazon Books Near Me?
As of December, 2020 Amazon Books is available in Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Texas, Washington - Locations might change in time as Amazon Books open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Amazon Books nearby? Find Amazon Books near you