Teen Jobs at Books-A-Million
Books-A-Million is the second largest bookstore chain in the United States which sells books, collectibles, magazines, toys, technology, and gifts. It has several names such as; Books-A-Million, Bookland, Books & Company, and 2nd & Charles. Minimum age to apply at Books-A-Million is 18 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Books-A-Million?
You must have a h3 sense of coffee lover. You can operate café equipment and cash register as well. You will prepare coffee, espresso and explain the Discount Card Program to every customer.
You are responsible in processing and sorting inventory, doing accurate register operation and keeping general maintenance of store merchandise. You have product knowledge ability and can do research market trends.
You are responsible to fill or remove product from the shelves as requested. You will add or remove the product labels as assigned. You can accurately identify the correct items from their correct location.
Books-A-Million Job Application
How to apply jobs at Books-A-Million as a teenager?
- Go to Book-A-Million store finder at booksamillion.com/storefinder and ask if they are hiring
- Find jobs at Book-A-Million at booksamillion.com/careers
Books-A-Million Job Interview Questions
- How would you define the word ‘ownership’?
- Would you feel comfortable selling membership cards?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What was something your previous workplace lacked?
- When are you available?
Books-A-Million Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive 30% discount on merchandise
- There are Retirement Savings Plans, Payroll Savings Plans, Pet Insurance, and College Scholarships offered
- A flexible schedule to fit your needs and school life
- You will receive the cell phone discounts up to 22% off major carriers
Find a Books-A-Million near you