Wawa Inc. Facts
- Wawa Inc. is a convenience store chain that serves its customers fresh, built-to-order foods, coffee, and fuel services.
- The company began as early as 1803 by George Wood in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
- It started out as a dairy farm and later on became a convenience store founded by George’s grandson, Grahame Wood.
- The logo “Wawa” was derived from the location of the original dairy farm in a rural section of Pennsylvania.
- Today, It has now 800 stores located in the United States.
Wawa Inc. Jobs
Wawa Inc. has many job positions available. They accept teens and entry-level applicants who are at least 16 years old. Jobs at Wawa can be full-time or part-time. Here are some jobs they offer:
Customer Service Associate
The duties include preparing food orders, operating the cash register, assisting the customer with inquiries and complaints, manage cash transactions accurately, and performing general housekeeping. Candidates are customer service driven, have great communication skills, organized, and have a friendly and outgoing attitude.
The duties include greeting customers at the kiosk/fuel dispenser area, manage cash processes accurately and effectively, assist the customer with additional needs, and maintaining the fuel court clean and safe. Candidates must have good communication skills, be able to work outside, can work well individually or with a team.
The duties include verifying and validating delivery orders, work through the delivery app, deliver customer orders quickly and efficiently, and providing excellent customer service. Candidates must have a valid drivers license, good driving skills, great communication skills, great customer service skills, and a friendly attitude.
Wawa Inc. Job Application
Wawa Inc. is always looking for people to join their team. You can submit your application online by going to their career page. You can either choose store opportunities or corporate opportunities for the position you want. Choose and click on apply. It will then require you to sign in with your details to let you submit your application.
Wawa Inc. Job Interview Questions
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What is your favorite item at Wawa?
- Do you work better alone or with a team?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is one of your weakness?
Wawa Inc. Job Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competitive Pay
Is There Wawa Near Me?
Needs to find Wawa nearby? Find Wawa near you