Circle K Facts
- Circle K is an American convenience store that is part of the retail industry. It has been around for more than 60 years and is one of the largest chains of convenience stores.
- The store was established in 1951 by Fred Hervey in El Paso, Texas. It began when Harvey purchase three Kay’s Food Stores in which he renamed the group Circle K Food Stores Inc.
- Currently, it has over 15,000 stores located worldwide.
Circle K Jobs
Being a huge company with many stores around the world, Circle K has many jobs to offer especially for entry-level and teen applicants. They have part-time and full-time positions available for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
- Store Assistant
The duties include completing daily store reports, performing shift supervision, developing employee work schedules, assisting new applicants with the application process, and attending job meetings. Candidates must have excellent communication and leadership skills, can work in extremely cold temperatures, can stand for a long period of time and can utilize a hand truck. Applicants must have High School diploma or GED and experience in retail.
- Event Specialist
The duties include but not limited to planning different features of all the events, manage multiple and simultaneous projects, assisting with reports, identify new vendors, and requesting contracts. Candidate must be willing to travel and have a valid passport, have excellent organization and communication skills, proficient in MS office applications. Must also have 1-2 years’ experience in a meeting/event planning role and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred.
Circle K Job Application
Applicants who like to try a career at Circle K may visit the site’s career page. Choose which location you are in and look for available positions. Once you have picked the position you want, apply by signing in to the company’s career site. Fill in the details and wait for an email about your application.
Circle K Job Interview Question
- What can you tell about the company?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work for Circle K?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
Circle K Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k plan
- Advancement opportunities
Is There Circle K Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Circle K is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia - Locations might change in time as Circle K open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Circle K nearby? Find Circle K near you