Teen Jobs at 7-Eleven
7-Eleven is the pioneer of convenience store when the company began in 1927 in Dallas, Texas. 7-Eleven opens 24 hours a day, seven days a week though its name is originated from its hours of operation from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. in 1946. You must be at least 18 years old to work at 7-Eleven.
As a sales associate in 7-Eleven you will provide customer service to guests, maintain clean and friendly store environment, and stock and merchandise products. You will also operate the cash register; that means input customer sales, receive payment and give the change. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not a must. This position also requires continuous standing, bending and reaching, and even lifting up to 40-50 pounds. One thing that is not less important, you must have good communication skill to interact with customers and coworkers. Learn more how to become a sales associate.
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager will assist the Store Manager with store operation and assist the store staff with training, coaching, scheduling and feedback. Upon completion of training you will begin to forecast, order, stock and merchandise product. To apply for this position you must have good mathematics skills, High School Diploma or equivalent and also six to nine months work experience as Assistant Manager.
7-Eleven Job Application
7-Eleven provides online job application. Visit careers.7-eleven.com to apply for a position from current job openings. Enter your information to receive updates on future openings like the position you wish to apply. Then click “Apply” to submit an application for the selected job.
To apply for sales associates’ job, click on the 7-Eleven Sales Associates Jobs, enter your 5 digit zip code. After the map appears please select a store and a position that you would like to apply for from the map. You will then have the opportunity to complete your application.
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
- Occupational Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Basic Term Life insurance
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick time, jury duty and bereavement
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts at national and local retailers for things like electronics, travel, restaurants and gifts
7-Eleven Job Interview Questions
- Can you lift heavy objects?
- Do you have customer service experiences?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Could you operate the cash register?
- Can you lift over 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time?
Find a 7-Eleven near you