Soccer Shots Facts
- Soccer Shots is a children’s soccer program that also focuses on character development by coaching and communicating.
- The program was formed in 1998 by soccer teammates, Jeremy Sorzano, and Jason Webb. It was created due to the lack of quality soccer programs for children under age 8.
- Currently, Soccer Shots has over 200 territories across 37 states and Canada.
Soccer Shots Jobs
Soccer Shots has various job positions available. It also has both full-time and part-time slots. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply for a position. Here are some of the jobs they offer:
Assistant Youth Soccer Coach
The duties include traveling to each assigned location weekly, assisting the leading coach to control and engage groups, conducting high energy, creative and organized 30-45-minute sessions using the provided curriculum and providing a safe and caring environment for every child. Candidates must be able to pass a Federal and State background check and FBI fingerprinting, have a reliable transportation, and have a CPR/ First Aid Certification.
Children’s Soccer Instructor
The duties include keeping accurate attendance, handling a group of 10 or more children, making the Soccer Shots class the best 30- 40 minutes of their week, coordinating with Soccer Shots director of coaching, and engaging children with fun and imaginative activities. Candidates must have a friendly and outgoing attitude, reliable, responsible, patients and enjoys working with children. Applicants must be certified in CPR/ first aid or willing to get certified.
Soccer Shots Job Applicants
Want to work for Soccer Shots? There are two ways you can apply from their Career Page
For walk-in applicants:
- Visit their career page to see a list of available positions along with its location.
- Choose the position you want and click to see details of its locations and interview schedules.
- Contact the area to inform them about your application. Make sure to bring your work portfolio or resume when you visit the location.
For Online application:
- Visit the site’s career page and choose the position and location you like.
- On the right side, you will see an online form from its recruitment page.
- Fill in your details and click on submit.
- An email will be then sent you regarding your job application.
Soccer Shots Job Interview Questions
- What experience do you have with kids?
- How do you organize your time while working with children?
- Do you like working with kids?
- What would you do if you noticed a student was acting out and not participating?
- Why do you want to for us?
Soccer Shots Job Benefits
- Fun work environment
- Competitive pay
- Paid time-off and holidays
- Medical, dental and visual insurance
- 401k plan