Jobs for Teenagers at Camp Galileo
About Camp Galileo
Camp Galileo is a Bay Area summer camp founded in Palo Alto, California by CEO Glen Tripp, a graduate of Stanford University. The program combines art, science, and outdoor enrichment curriculum with team-building exercises and traditional camp activities.
Summer Interns aid instructors in classroom and activity preparation. Lead Instructors, many of whom are classroom teachers during the school year, deliver instruction in the art, science, and outdoor activities.
You must be at least 16 years old by the first day of camp and have a work permit. High school students are allowed only as summer intern. College students are allowed to be Team Leader/Assistant Instructor. Although the Camp Galileo will begin on June, the enrollment for summer internship will begin in January.
- Support all aspects of camp, especially camp operations and behind the scenes
- Work closely with the Camp Director and Operations Coordinator to complete various administrative duties throughout the day and week
- Assist Instructors with set up and clean up in Major and Minor classrooms
- Help motivate and provide in-classroom support of campers in their particular Majors and Minors
- Support set-up of, contribute to and participate in daily opening and closing ceremonies, all-camp activities, snack and lunch
- Interact with our campers’ families on a daily basis with a positive, professional and fun attitude
- Collaborate and cooperate with fellow staff members to provide an unforgettable camp experience for your campers – and yourself
Camp Galileo Job Application
- Find other employers hiring teens in Summer Camps industry