What facts should you know about Tropical Smoothie Cafe?
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe was started on a beach in Florida, 1993. But it opened its first store in 1997 in Tallahassee, Florida
- The company’s headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia
- There are more than 689 Tropical Smoothie Cafe locations nationwide
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe serves smoothie primarily but it also offers sandwiches, flat breads, wraps, salads, and bowls to their food line
Teen Jobs at Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Minimum age to apply at Tropical Smoothie Cafe is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Tropical Smoothie Cafe?
You will take orders from the customers for amazing food and smoothies accurately. You must keep the working areas always clean and maintain supplies are properly in stock and stored. You will set up or close down the dining room, restrooms, and patios.
You are responsible to supervise the overall shift operations especially when the manager is absent. You will perform all cash handling requirements including close-outs, cash drops and safe accountability.
Your main responsibility is to make smoothie and sandwiches and others food products following the company standard and recipes. You will also assist in making salads and work with the cash register.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Job Application
How to apply jobs at Tropical Smoothie Cafe as a teenager?
To apply, find a Tropical Smoothie Cafe that is closest to you, search their job openings and submit your interest online. Each store has their own page and job application link. Even though there is no open positions at a particular cafe right now, you are encouraged to fill out your resume.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Job Interview Questions
- How many hours per week would you like to work?
- Do you do well in slow or fast-paced settings?
- When would you be able to start working?
- How would you describe yourself as a person?
- What is your greatest strength?
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get 50% discount for foods and smoothies during your shift
- You must be able to stand for a long period during the shift
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get good tips per week