About Smoothie King
What facts should you know about Smoothie King?
- Steve Kuhnau, founder of Smoothie King, opened his first store in Kenner, Louisiana, 1973
- The company’s headquarters is located in Metairie, Louisiana
- There are more than 730 Smoothie King store locations spread in 33 states and District of Columbia
- Smoothie King primary products are healthy drinks like fitness blends for weight gain, slim blends, wellness blends and other mixes that mostly focus on fruit
Teen Jobs at Smoothie King
What jobs teenagers can apply at Smoothie King?
You are responsible to greet guests, accept their orders, prepare and deliver them in quick services. You must follow the procedures and the dress code requirements. You will maintain your working area clean and free from potential hazards as the company standard of safety and cleanliness regulations. Minimum age is 16 years old.
You must be an energetic and dynamic individual who has strong interpersonal and customer service skills. You are excited about health and fitness. You will be preparing and serving up delicious, energizing and all-natural smoothies according to customers’ needs and desires. You are good in giving advice to customers to choose the right vitamins and nutritional supplements. You must be 16 years old to apply this position.
You will coordinate details of events such as fundraisers, festivals, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, business meetings, employee appreciation events or virtual events. You will help the customers to calculate their budget and the food choices. You must be 18 years old to apply this position.
Day-Time/Night-Time Team Leader
Assist store management in the daily operations of the Smoothie King location. Creating a great guest experience, selling nutritional smoothies, selling retail products, guiding fellow team members with upselling and suggestive selling, gathering stock counts for product orders. Minimum age is 16 years old.
Hire all employees, supervise all employees, including Team Members and Team Leaders; weekly financial reporting to the Tropical Smoothie corporate office, weekly employee schedules, order food and supplies. Must be at least 18 years old.
Smoothie King Job Application
How to apply jobs at Smoothie King as a teenager?
Find Smoothie King store near you and ask the manager if they are hiring in-store positions.
Smoothie King Career Video
Smoothie King Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
- What is your availability?
- Do you have any school commitments like sports?
- Do you have a reliable source of transportation?
Smoothie King Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You have a flexible schedules so it’s easy to get time off or study
- You must be able to stand on your feet during your shift
- There is 15% discount on retail food
- You will get free smoothie with one free enhancer after every shift