Stanley Steemer Facts
- This company provides world’s best carpet cleaning services. Aside from that, it offers cleaning services in the following: tile, grout, upholstery, hardwood, and air duct.
- It is a US-based company that was founded in Dublin, Ohio in 1974.
- Until now, its headquarters is in Dublin, Ohio, which was founded by Jack A. Bates.
- The company has 280 locations, franchised or otherwise.
- Stanley Steemer removes even the household allergens found at the carpet to floorings, hardwood, and even from tiles and grout.
Stanley Steemer Jobs
For part-timers, the usual jobs from this company are the customer service advisors and carpet cleaning technicians. The minimum age requirement for part-timers is 18.
Customer Service Advisors
- Answer inbound calls for carpet cleaning services / products
- Inform the customers about the products and services of Stanley Steemer
- Answer questions about the Stanley Steemer products and services
- Get information and other important details of the customer
Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Give exceptional cleaning and service to the customers
- Clean and care of the company vehicles
- Able to move or lift 50 lbs
Stanley Steemer Job Application
Visit the official website of Stanley Steemer and click “careers”. Once on that page, you may look for your preferred area by clicking the ZIP Code. You can also visit a nearby branch to apply.
Stanley Steemer Job Interview Questions
- Why are you interested in a career with Stanley Steemer?
- How well do you work in teams?
- Are you motivated?
- Can you clean a carpet?
- Do you think you will pass the background check and drug test?
Stanley Steemer Benefits
The benefits differ based on the location, branch, and whether the company is a franchise. Below are some of the benefits from the website:
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical and Hospitalization plan
- Prescription card
- On-site fitness center
- Employee discounts on Stankey Steemer products and services