Teen Jobs at A Cleaner World
A Cleaner World offers various services like dry cleaning, uniform and commercial, restorations, and alterations and repairs. It offers various part-time jobs such as a Customer Service Representative, who can work various shifts per week; presser, cleaner, and material handler. All work does not require past experiences but having one is an advantage. The minimum hiring age for this company is 16. Jobs teen can apply at A Cleaner World are:
Customer Service Representative
- Handle incoming calls of customers
- Update customers about their transactions
- Take care of the requests of the customers
- Course the request to the right office or person
- A quick problem solver
Presser / Cleaner / Material Handler
- Get items from customers and provide them collection ticket
- Look at the items for possible damage and inform the customer before giving the ticket
- Arrange the items according to color
- Tag the items with bar codes
- Weigh items
- Load the items into the machines and set the right program for the fabric
- Add cleaning fluids
- Check, press, fold and/or hang the items for cleaning
A Cleaner World Job Application
Visit acleanerworld.com/about-cleaner-world/careers to find current job openings. You can also visit any A Cleaner World stores near you to apply directly.
A Cleaner World Job Interview Questions
- Have you ever called in sick before?
- What would you consider your best assets ?
- What skills do you have that qualify you for this job?
- What can you offer us that will help us decide to hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
A Cleaner World Benefits
The following are the benefits in working at A Cleaner World:
- Free dry cleaning service for both fulltime and part-time employees
- Health insurance for fulltime employees
- Paid vacation days for fulltime employees
- Full dental insurance for fulltime employees
- Employee loan system for fulltime employees