About the job: Models are those who pose for artists, photographers, to showcase a product where these are clothes, food, products, and cosmetics. They can be fitting models or promote products of clients on public places.
Where will you work: Models work at indoor or outdoor studios, runway fashion show venues, and other areas where the photos or videos will be taken.
What will you do: Basically, models have the following jobs:
- Promote the services or products in various modes of communication such as print, television, or Internet ads
- Wear clothes being advertised on events or during fashion shows
- During events, conventions, or shows, they represent on behalf of the company
- Pose for various types of visual ads
- Coordinate with the clients, photographers, ad agency, hair or makeup artists in order to achieve the needed look for the shoot
- Make and keep a portfolio
- Meet and interview prospective clients
How to Become a Model: Because this job is a high competition, being enrolled in a modeling agency or company boosts one’s possibility of being chosen. Of course, being able to pose and walk accordingly is an advantage.
Job skills / requirements: Usually, the selling point of models are their height, figure, and face. Aside from these, the following are the skills need in becoming a model:
- Interpersonal skills or people skills
- Organizational skills
Minimum age: The minimum age is 16 years old.
Expected wage: The pay is roughly $11.43 per hour
Similar name: endorser, attendant, studio model, print ad model, undraped artist model, art class model, fashion model
O-NET Online Reference
41-9012.00 – Models
Most Hiring Model
Companies that mostly hire Model are:
Model Jobs for Teens
68 jobs found
Must be at least 21 years of age. Minimum of two (2) years experience as a cocktail/lounge server or similar role. High school diploma or equivalent required.12 hours ago
Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Able to stand and walk for long periods of time. Take orders, reciting selection of all call and premium brands…3 days ago
Applicants must be 21 years of age or older. Welcome guests warmly and assess their dining or lodging needs. Provide proof of eligibility to work in the United…4 days ago
Checks age verification of any guest appearing under 30 years of age during designated times. Must be at least 18 years old in order old with 2 years related…5 days ago
Facebook Live Sale Model (15+)MPB - Olathe, KS
Between the ages of 30-45 years old. Part of the interview process will include a paid working interview. 6-15 hours per week with a variety of shifts available…6 days ago