Rite Aid Facts
- Rite Aid is a drugstore chain which offers high-quality products and services for health and wellness to its customers. It is the 3rd largest drugstore chain in the US.
- The company was established in 1962 by Alex Grass in Scranton, Pennsylvania. It first started as a thrift store called Thrift D Discount Center.
- In 2018, Rite Aid was ranked 94 in Fortune 500 list of largest companies in the US by total revenue.
- Currently, the company has about 2525 locations in the United States.
Rite Aid Jobs
Rite Aid has many jobs to offer for entry-level applicant. You must be a minimum of 18 years old to apply for a position and must pass its requirements. They offer both full-time and part-time positions plus great benefits for successful candidates. Some of the jobs offered are:
The duties include assisting customers with shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, resolving complaints, greeting customers, complete cash transactions accurately, maintaining a clean work area, stocking store shelves and endcaps with merchandise, ensuring proper identification is given when selling alcohol, tobacco and lottery tickets, building displays of merchandise, and putting up signs to identify items on sale. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, basic math skills, strong organization skills, knows how to operate a cash register and dependable.
General Warehouse Associate
The duties include picking merchandise for store orders, inspecting totes for cleanliness and order integrity, replenishing merchandise positions, removing empty pallets, identifying damage items, ensuring all paperwork’s are complete and accurate, operating equipment used in distribution center, and loading and unloading tractor trailers. Candidates must pass a drug test, be able to work day or evening hours, have excellent customer service skills, have a strong sense of urgency, pays attention to detail and has strong organization skills.
The duties include ensuring accurate and appropriate of all prescriptions filed, assisting customers with medical related issues, providing healthcare counseling, supervising the work completed by support staff, assisting with training, coaching, and managing pharmacist associates, handle and resolve customer issues and complaints, coordinating with physicians and utilizing reference material to gain information on customers and prescriptions. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, an Immunization Certification, Active Pharmacist License, excellent communication and customer service skills.
Rite Aid Jobs Application
Rite Aid is always looking for the right people for the job and help them succeed with them. To submit and apply for this company, you must submit your application online. Here are some few steps to guide you:
- Go to the company’s official website and click on their career page: Rite Aid Careers
- Choose from its job categories for the position you want:
- Click your choice and you will then see a list of all available positions for that category.
- Select the position you want and click on apply.
- It will then ask you to sign up by filling important details about you. Submit and wait for an email about your application.
Rite Aid Job Interview Question
- Why do you want to work with this industry?
- How do you resolve a customer conflict?
- What can you tell about Rite Aid?
- What are your 3 best qualities?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Rite Aid Job Benefits
- Offers Competitive Pay
- Paid Time-off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible Scheduling
Is There Rite Aid Near Me?
As of August, 2019 Rite Aid is available in Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia - Locations might change in time as Rite Aid open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Rite Aid nearby? Find Rite Aid near you