Jobs for Teenagers at CVS Health
CVS Health Facts
- Founded in 1996
- Headquartered in Woonsocket, RI
- It is a retail pharmacy and health care company with assets including CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, CVS Speciality, and MinuteClinic
- CVS Health is available in all states, except Wyoming
How Old to Work at CVS Health
The minimum age to apply at CVS Health is 16 years old. Some job positions may require you to be older than 16.
CVS Health Jobs
Clerk / Cashier
You will operate a cash register to deal with cash transactions, checks, charges.
Moreover you should maintain the store cleanliness, displays and stocks.
Having high school diploma or equivalent and previous retail experience is preferable.
Pharmacy Technician Trainee
It is actually a training position where you can be a Pharmacy Technician after completing CVS Pharmacy Technician Training Program.
This position requires high school degree or equivalent and 1 year of previous experience.
You will share the latest beauty trends and techniques to the customers.
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position.
Prior beauty sales experience is required.
CVS Health Job Application
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, CVS Health offers a wide range of career opportunities across their three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy.
To apply at CVS Health please visit https://jobs.cvshealth.com/ and simply enter your city, state or zip in the search box provided.
CVS Health also provides internships at their retail store or retail pharmacy.
CVS Health Interview Questions
- Do you like working in the pharmacy? Do you like dealing with people?
- How passionate are you about the beauty industry?
- What pharmacy knowledge do you have?
- Do you have any past experience with cashiers?
- Give an example of how to get customers to come back to the store