Teen Jobs at Marshalls
Marshalls focuses its selling products on family footwear and larger men’s and juniors departments compared with its sister store, TJ Maxx. Minimum age to work at Marshalls is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at this family apparel and home fashion retail chain?
You will be in charge of merchandise presentation, processing, and packaging. You will assist the customers in marking down and fitting room. You must maintain the housekeeping work and keep the working area clean. But, the most important thing is greeting and interacting with customers with friendly attitudes and smile.
You are responsible to inspect merchandise so that it fulfills all legal requirements. You will process all Vendor Compliance issues to the VC mailbox with pictures if it is required. You will assist other team members doing special projects as assigned.
Your main responsibility is to make sure the backroom area is ready to receive and flow goods. You must keep it clean and well organized by following the safety and sanitation procedures of the company.
Marshalls Job Application
To apply jobs at Marshall visit jobs.tjx.com
Marshalls Job Interview Questions
- What would you change about the store?
- What is your background working at a retail store?
- How to deal with a difficult customer?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- What was one time you were in a tough situation and how did you handle it?
Marshalls Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get employee discount for 10% usually and 20% a few times a year
- You will get ongoing yearly classes and computer based training
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get free meal from the company