What facts should you know about Marshalls?
- Alfred Marshall, Bernard Goldston, Norman Barren, and Irving Blitt founded the first self-service department store in Beverly, Massachusetts, 1956
- The company’s headquarters is located in Framingham, Massachusetts
- There are 1,093 store locations across all states
- Marshalls focuses its selling products on family footwear and larger men’s and juniors departments compared with its sister store, TJ Maxx
Teen Jobs at Marshalls
Minimum age to work at Marshalls is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at this family apparel and home fashion retail chain?
You will be in charge of merchandise presentation, processing, and packaging. You will assist the customers in marking down and fitting room. You must maintain the housekeeping work and keep the working area clean. But, the most important thing is greeting and interacting with customers with friendly attitudes and smile.
You are responsible to inspect merchandise so that it fulfills all legal requirements. You will process all Vendor Compliance issues to the VC mailbox with pictures if it is required. You will assist other team members doing special projects as assigned.
Your main responsibility is to make sure the backroom area is ready to receive and flow goods. You must keep it clean and well organized by following the safety and sanitation procedures of the company.
Marshalls Job Application
How to apply jobs at Marshall as a teenager?
- Download Marshalls job application form – Download here if you are in MA, MN PA, and RI
- Find Marshalls near you and submit your application
Working at TJX Stores
Marshalls Job Interview Questions
- What would you change about the store?
- What is your background working at a retail store?
- How to deal with a difficult customer?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- What was one time you were in a tough situation and how did you handle it?
Marshalls Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get employee discount for 10% usually and 20% a few times a year
- You will get ongoing yearly classes and computer based training
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get free meal from the company
Are There Marshalls Near Me?
Click the link below to find Marshalls near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Marshalls near you