What facts should you know about sweetFrog?
- sweetFrog was founded by Derek Cha, a Korean immigrant, in Richmond, Virginia, 2009
- The company’s headquarters is located in Richmond, Virginia
- There are more than 340 sweetFrog stores across 27 states
- sweetFrog primarily serves premium frozen yogurts with variety of toppings
Teen Jobs at sweetFrog
Minimum age to apply jobs at sweetFrog is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at sweetFrog then?
You must be an attractive, kids friendly individual. You will provide excellent guest service to take their order in a clean and safe environment. You will prepare and set up the topping bar by cutting up fruits. You must ensure that all products are stocked and displayed well.
Assistant Store Manager
You are responsible in welcoming guests with warm sincerely heart. You will manage and assist the shift team member schedule and the record of stock products. You must keep the store cleanliness and sanitation standard following the company procedures.
You must be able to work every Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. You will handle cash register accurately and keep record of store inventory. You must have your own transportation and will work for 10 – 15 hours per week.
sweetFrog Job Application
How to apply jobs at sweetFrog as a teenager?
- Visit sweetFrog Career
- You can also findsweetFrog Locations and ask if they are hiring
- Download sweetFrog Job Application Form, fill and give it to the store near you
sweetFrog Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at sweetFrog?
- When are you available?
- Are you in school? How would that affect your schedule?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- What do you do in your free time?
sweetFrog Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You can eat a bowl of yogurt a day with as many toppings you like
- You will get basic job training skills
- You will get tips on top of base pay
- You will have a flexible working time to suit with the school schedule