Please keep in mind that the best answer is always the right answer. It is wrong if you totally make up or pretend it because honesty will result in trust. But, if you think you can make it happen, say it too.
Already In Your Head
- How old are you?
- Are you currently in school?
- Do you have a food handlers card?
- Do you have SSN?
- Do you have a working permit?
- Do you have a valid driving license?
- If hired, would transportation to work be a problem?
You Must Prepare Before
- What hours are you available?
- When are you able to start?
- Can you work on holidays and weekends?
- Can you work on evenings?
Needs Deeper Thinking of Assessment
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Are you able to work under pressure?
- Do you like working alone or with others?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- How do you get along with different people?
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?