Take 5 Oil Change Facts
- Take 5 takes pride in making oil changes fast which is considered as its best way of taking care of its customers
- It first opened in Louisiana and now has many branches in different states across the U.S.
- It has 5 simple steps for its customer: 1) drive-thru with or without appointment; 2) Choose the oil for the car; 3) The customer relaxes while the change oil is ongoing; 4) Pay the service.; 5) Honk if the customer had a great time
- Take 5 also offers fleet discounts among its customers
Take 5 Oil Change Jobs
The minimum age to work at Take 5 is 16+. The usual job offered to those who work on a part-time basis is the lube technician whose responsibilities and expectations are the following:
- Provide the “fastest oil change on the planet”
- Make sure that all customer vehicles are given proper service
- Observe the company procedures
- Follow the policies and guidelines
- This job requires physical strength as employees will be working in an environment with extremely hot or cool surfaces, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
Take 5 Oil Change Job Application
In the careers page of Take 5 Oil change. You can also visit any Take 5 Oil branch near you to apply.
Take 5 Oil Change Job Interview Questions
- Can you get here on time every day and work weekends?
- So why cars?
- How do you deliver great customer service?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
- The work usually involves fuel, grease, and other form of dirt. Are you willing to work despite that?
Take 5 Oil Change Benefits
Joining the Take 5 Team will allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Starting Salary (you will be paid weekly)
- Regular incentive programs
- Flexible Hours
- Bonus programs (paid weekly)
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Company-Sponsored Functions