Fred Beans Family of Dealership Facts
- Fred Beans Family of Dealership is a family-owned and -operated business that offers high-quality automobiles, expert automotive service, and friendly customer assistance.
- The company was established in 1959 by Fred Beans and started out as a service station.
- It has grown to be Pennsylvania’s largest privately held automotive group and offers 19 top brands.
- The company’s mission is to meet every automotive need.
Fred Beans Family of Dealership Jobs for Teens
The company has many jobs available for teens and entry-level applicants. They offer full-time and part-time positions with benefits for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old.
The duties include greeting customers, performing customer service task and provide customer satisfaction, documenting service orders such as issues and repairs. Candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills, pays attention to details, great organization skills, and excellent time management skills. Must also possess a high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license.
The duties include managing the display of our new and used vehicle lot, managing the flow of vehicles through our various locations, and parking, labeling and merchandising vehicles for sale. Candidates must also be able to perform data input, knowledge on using a vehicle tracking system, have great organization skills and excellent computer skills. A high school diploma and valid drivers license is required.
The duties include safely delivering roadside repair, towing, extrication, accident recovery, and mobile, install batteries to clients and obeying all applicable federal motor carrier regulations, vehicle codes, ordinances, and guidelines. Candidates must possess a high school diploma and a valid driver’s license. Must be able to read maps, call sheets, and price sheets, have basic math skills and be at least 21 years old to apply.
Fred Beans Family of Dealership Job Application
To apply for Fred Beans, you may visit the site’s career page and choose the position that best matches your skills. You will be then asked to sign in with your details in order to continue with your application. Below is a link to the site’s career page.
Fred Beans Family of Dealership Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is the most significant mistake you have made in a previous job?
- How well do you work under pressure?
- What are your goals in life?
- Who was your best mentor and why?
Fred Beans Family of Dealership Job Benefits
- Offers Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Healthy Living Initiatives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Provides Competitive Pay