Black Angus Steakhouse Facts
- Black Angus is an American restaurant that specializes in serving mouth-watering steaks which are aged for 21 days and flamed grilled.
- The restaurant was established in 1964 by Stuart Anderson in Seattle, Washington.
- Currently, it has about 43 restaurants located in the United States.
Black Angus Steakhouse Jobs
Black Angus offers many job positions especially for entry-level and teen applicants. They have full-time and part-time positions for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Some of the jobs offered are:
- Host / Hostess
The duties include greeting the guest with a warm smile, seating guest, engaging and interacting with the guest in a friendly and professional manner, and ensuring guest had a memorable and remarkable experience. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills, friendly, attentive and a team player.
- Food Server
The duties include serving and assembling food orders, selling and suggesting food and beverages on the menu, assisting the customer with additional orders and answering customer queries about the menu. Candidates must be friendly, fast, a team player, easy to train and can stand for a long period of time during the shift.
- Cocktail Server
The duties include serving and preparing cocktails and beverages in the bar area, ensuring guest satisfaction, and answering customer queries, especially about cocktails. Candidates must be knowledgeable about wines and cocktails, friendly, fast, attentive and a team player.
Black Angus Steakhouse Job Application
Applicants who like to try a career at Black Angus Steakhouse can apply in two ways:
- Via online: You can visit the site’s career page and click on apply to view job positions available for each location. Choose the job you want and apply. You will be then be required to sign up. Fill in the details required and submit.
- Via walk-in: Locate the store and call for any job opening available and interview schedules. Download their job application form and fill in the details required. Submit to the manager and wait for the feedback.
Black Angus Steakhouse Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Do you have experience?
- What do you know about this company?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you handle a stressful or difficult situation?
Black Angus Steakhouse Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Offers health and dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Employee discount
Is There Black Angus Steakhouse Near Me?
Needs to find Black Angus Steakhouse nearby? Find Black Angus Steakhouse near you