Bonefish Grill Facts
- Bonefish Grill is a casual dining restaurant that serves seafood cuisines and alcoholic beverages. Its specialties are cooking market fresh-fish and other wood grilled food.
- The restaurant was founded in 2000 by Tim Curci and Chris Parker in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- It has won many awards such as 2016 Consumer’s Choice Award: Food Quality by Technomic, 2015 Menu Masters Award and Masters Award by Nation’s Restaurant News.
- Currently, Bonefish Grill has about 200 restaurants located across the country.
Bonefish Grill Jobs
Bonefish Grill has various jobs available for entry-level and teen applicants. They have both full-time and part-time position available for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Some of the jobs they offer are:
The duties include providing excellent and friendly customer service to the guest, greet customers who are arriving and departing with a friendly smile, seating the guest in the dining area and bar area, answer phone calls, offer food and beverages samples to the guest, and coordinating with the server. Candidates must be friendly, a team player, quick and approachable.
The duties include recommending and upselling foods on the menu to the customers, assist in assembling the prepared orders, bussing tables on the dining and bar area, and deliver food and beverage orders. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, quick, a team player, and friendly. Must also be able to stand for a long period during shift.
The duties include crafting every drink on the menu ordered by the customers, serve customers, answering customer queries about the beverages, recommend drinks, and ensuring quality food is served to the customers. Candidates must have knowledge of wine and alcoholic beverages, friendly, quick, and a team player.
Bonefish Grill Job Application
Applicants who want to work at Bonefish Grill may apply and submit their application online. Visit the site’s career page and click apply. You will be then redirected to its online recruitment page in which you will need to sign up with your details. Fill in the details required and submit to apply.
Bonefish Grill Job Interview Questions
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you handle difficult situations?
- Are you a team player?
- What can you tell about the company?
Bonefish Grill Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Offers 401K plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free meals and snacks during shift
- Employee discount