Stauffers of Kissel Hill Facts
- Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local grocery and garden center that offers fresh food and produce to its customers
- The company was founded in 1932 by Roy M. Stauffer, Sr. in Kissel Hill. It began as a fruit stand and was later on changed after its loss because of a fire in 1937.
- After 80 years, it has grown and expanded its services throughout Pennsylvania wherein it provides fresh produce and other products.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill Jobs
Stauffers of Kissel Hill accepts teens and entry-level applicants in their company and has many jobs positions available both full-time and part-time. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Some of the available jobs are:
Produce Team Member
The duties include cleaning the department area, operating equipment, preparing and promoting department samples, receiving, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, rotates product, sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise in cases. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, organize, pays attention to detail, be able to work under cold temperatures and have a friendly attitude.
Meat Team Member
The duties include preparing specialty items, cutting meats into small pieces suitable for grinding, preparing and wrapping meat and poultry for display, maintain work area clean, operating equipment such as meat grinders, taking and processing customer orders. Candidates must be dependable, have excellent communication and customer service skills, attentive and have strong organization skills.
The duties include taking and processing customer orders, preparing frozen products for proper baking, assisting the Bakery Manager in determining variety and quantity of bakery products, preparing and baking foods on the menu, and operating kitchen equipment. Candidates must be 18 years old, have knowledge in using kitchen equipment such as ovens, stoves, etc., dependable, have knowledge in basic cooking and dependable.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill Jobs
The company is known for offering various jobs which is why it welcomes interested individuals to join their team. You may apply through an online application by visiting the site’s career page that is provided below. Fill in your details by signing in and submitting it on their site. They will then contact you if you are qualified to move forward.
Stauffers of Kissel Hill Job Interview Questions
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- What can you tell me about the company?
- What are the best 3 traits that you have?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do want to work for us?
Stauffers of Kissel Hill Job Benefits
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Offers Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Competitive Starting Wage
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time off
Is There Stauffers of Kissel Hill Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Stauffers of Kissel Hill is available in Pennsylvania - Locations might change in time as Stauffers of Kissel Hill open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Stauffers of Kissel Hill nearby? Find Stauffers of Kissel Hill near you