Staples Inc. Facts
- Staples Inc. is an office supplies retail company that offers customers broad selection of products such as business essentials, technology, facilities and breakroom, furniture, print and promotional products.
- The company was created by Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg in May 1, 1986 in Brighton, Massachusetts.
- The idea of the company started when Stemberg needed a ribbon for a printer but couldn’t buy one because the local dealer was closed. He found it unreliable and led to the vision of creating Staples.
- Today, Staples has about 1220 stores with 40 warehouses located in the United States.
Staples Inc. Jobs
Staples has many career opportunities for entry-level applicants where they can grow and develop. They can choose between full-time and part-time positions along with its benefits. Here are some of the jobs available:
The duties include responding resourcefully to customer requests and concerns, processing accurate and efficient sale and return transactions, using selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers, maintaining a neat and clean store, performing front end responsibilities and other duties as assigned. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task, strong problem solving skills, excellent customer service skills, and dependable. Cashier and customer service experience in a retail environment is preferred.
Print & Marketing Associate
The responsibilities include cultivating relationships with customers to assess and provide copy and print solutions that exceeds their needs, managing multiple and competing priorities, producing top quality finished products and an establishing an opportunity to build future business with the customer. Candidates must be expertly skilled in connecting with customers, ability to thrive in a fast paced complex working environment, be able to work well when under pressure, have excellent communication skills, basic computer skills, is passionate about producing top quality products, be able to meet deadlines and ability to multi-task. Previous experience working in a customer service environment is required.
Technology Sales Associate
The duties include responding and resolving customer requests and concerns maintaining an Inspired Selling culture in the Mobile and Technology department, engages customers on the sales floor, building relationships with Certified Tech Associates, ensuring all operational policies and processes are followed, stays current on new technologies, products and services and performing other duties as assigned. Candidates must have strong analysis skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service skills, be trustworthy, and can diversely work cooperatively with people.
Staples Inc. Job Application
Staples is always looking for individuals to join their world-class team. Choose position depending on your interest while they help you maintain a healthy work–life balance. To apply for a position, you need to join their talent network online by going to their company page and click on careers provided on the link below. Choose between retail or corporate opportunities. Before you start choosing, click on a Join Talent Network and start filling up required information. Click on submit and continue with your application.
Staples Inc. Job Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- Are you a team player?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- What can you tell about staples?
Staples Inc. Job Benefits
- Health Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k plan
- Short and Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Employee Discount
Is There Staples Near Me?
Needs to find Staples nearby? Find Staples near you