Lowes Foods Facts
- Lowes Foods is a grocery/supermarket chain that is known for its excellent shopping experience, great customer service, and convenient to-go meals.
- The store was established in 1954 by Jim Lowe in Wilkesboro, North Carolina. The company offers support for local farms and businesses.
- Currently, it has about 83 stores located in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
Lowes Foods Jobs
Lowes Foods has various job positions available for entry-level and teen applicants. They offer full-time and part-time positions for their employees. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include processing guest orders accurately, handle all monies and tender, maintaining the work area clean, directing guest into their proper lanes to maintain guest flow, maintaining cash controls and procedures. Candidates must be friendly, a team player, can follow instructions easily, have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Beef Shoppe/Seafood Clerk
The duties include greeting the guest with a friendly smile, prepares knife-ready products for sale (slice, trim, wrap, weigh, and price), reporting shrink issues to management, maintaining safety and sanitation in the work area at all times and ensuring all products are fresh and have high quality. Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills, a team player, can work in cold temperatures and can lift up to 50 lbs. The minimum age to apply for this position is 18 years old.
- Guest Service Clerk
The duties include greeting guest and offering support for their shopping needs, bagging guest orders properly, checking prices of items, relaying guest problems to supervisor and retrieving carts from the parking lot. Candidates must be friendly, a team player, can lift up to 25 lbs, and can stand for a long period of time during the shift.
Lowes Foods Job Application
Visit the site’s career page to apply for a position you want. You must log in into the site’s career page by filling out details about yourself and past work experience to be able to search and apply for the job. Choose the position you want and apply.
Lowes Foods Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to apply for this position?
- How can you provide excellent customer service to our guest?
- What can you tell about Lowes Foods?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- What can you tell me about yourself?
Lowes Foods Job Benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Provides competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount