LEGO Store is a store that passionately markets different LEGO products.
These stores are situated at any state of America and sells LEGO sets as well as mini figures alike.
What facts should you know about LEGO Stores?
- LEGO Stores was founded by Ole Kirk Christiansen, a carpenter from Billund, Denmark, who began making wooden toys in 1932
- The company’s headquarters is located in Billund, Denmark and the main office in Enfield, CT
- There are more than 260 stores in 32 states in USA
- LEGO group is a privately held, family-owned company from Denmark which has released thousands of sets with a variety of themes, including castle, dinosaurs, space, robots, pirates, trains, undersea exploration, Vikings and Wild West
Teen Jobs at LEGO Stores
Minimum age to apply at LEGO Stores is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at LEGO Stores?
As the Brick Specialist, you will be geared towards providing a first class experience to all guests.
Brick Specialists typically provide the whole LEGO brand experience by means of unforgettable interaction to the guests at different age group.
This specialist should be 18 years old and above and a high school diploma holder.
You must have a strong sense of shared vision for inspiring creative products that will attract customers to play and enjoy the fun atmosphere of the store.
You know how to process merchandise through the register system.
Customer Service Advisor
You are responsible to socialize Lego Education products to Educators and School Administrators to increase sales.
You will work within SAP, CRM, and other systems so that all customer information and orders are recorded correctly and accurately.
The responsibility of the merchandiser is to provide a word class merchandising whilst maintaining the standards of excellence.
To be in this position, you should be a highschool diploma holder or should have obtained a General Education Degree (GED).
You must own a vehicle and valid driver’s license in order to deliver merchandise from store to store.
You have personal cell phone in order to text and communicate. You are able to operate computer and internet access
LEGO Brand Retail Supervisor
The role of the part-time supervisor is to assist the store manager in daily operations of the LEGO stores.
A high school diploma or a General Education Degree (GED) is required for this position with at least one to two years of merchandising experience.
LEGO Stores Job Application
How to apply jobs at LEGO Stores as a teenager?
LEGO Stores Job Application
If you are interested to work at LEGO, simply go to their career page, search the related links and find the job title you wished to apply.
You have to submit an online application because the company does not provide a printable job application.
LEGO Stores Job Interview Questions
- Do you have a history with LEGOs?
- How are you with kids?
- Why do you want to work for Lego?
- What was the one time that you overcame a tough situation through team work with a coworker?
- If I was a child looking at this set, how would you sell it to me?
LEGO Stores Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive 50% employee discount on merchandise
- There is good bonus across all levels
- A flexible schedule to fit your needs and school life
- You will get free coffee and snacks good bonus across all levels
Is There LEGO Stores Near Me?
Needs to find LEGO Stores nearby? Find LEGO Stores near you