- Cinnabon is an American bakery that is known for baking and serving delicious cinnamon rolls. Currently, it has now expanded its menu to many exciting baked goods.
- The bakery was established on December 4, 1985, by Rich and Greg Komen, father and son, in Seattle, Washington.
- Cinnabon is now one of the world’s most-recognized and sought-after brand wherein it can be found in malls, airports, and streets.
- Today, the famous bakery has about 1200 stores located in over 50 countries.
Cinnabon Jobs for Teens
Cinnabon has many jobs to offer especially for teens whose ages are 16 and above. It has full-time and part-time positions available for successful candidates. Below are some of the jobs offered:
The duties include greeting customers with a warm smile, suggest food menu, preparing and serving food orders, maintaining display offerings, maintaining a clean work area, and operating the cash register. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, basic problem-solving skills, knowledge in using kitchen equipment such as stoves, ovens, knives, etc., and can work well under pressure.
The duties include managing cash transactions, operating a cash register, greeting and taking customers orders, checking supplies in the counter area, restocking items, and counting money, checks and cash payment every end of shifts. Candidates must have basic math skills, excellent customer service skills, be attentive to details, and a friendly attitude.
The duties include building sales, maintaining and delivering high-quality products, managing crew member’s performance, train and coach crew members, counting cash drawers and safe audits accurately, accomplishing manager task, and managing the shift in the absence of the manager. Candidate must have excellent leadership skills, strong cognitive skills, a team player, excellent communication skills, be able to work in a warm environment, knowledge in using kitchen equipment and be able to stand for 4 hours without break. Applicants must be 18 years old.
Cinnabon Job Application
Applying for a job at Cinnabon? Here are some tips to help you with your application:
- Go to the site’s career page and choose what career position you would like to apply. (corporate or team member)
- Click on apply and you will be then redirected to its location page to see stores near you.
- Click on the store you want and it will show you its details. Contact the store and ask for positions available and schedule for an interview.
- Make sure to be ready with your resume when you visit the store.
Cinnabon Job Interview Questions
- What can you tell us about the company?
- Why do want to work for Cinnabon?
- What are your strength and weaknesses?
- Are you a team player?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
Cinnabon Job Benefits
- Offers Medical, health, dental and visual insurance
- 401k Plan
- Employee Discount
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off and Vacations
Is There Cinnabon Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Cinnabon is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming - Locations might change in time as Cinnabon open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Cinnabon nearby? Find Cinnabon near you