- Adidas is a global sportswear company known for designing and manufacturing shoes, clothes, and accessories.
- In 1949, The company was founded by Adolf Dassler in Herzogenaurach, Germany. It started out in his mother’s laundry room wherein he made and designed shoes.
- Adidas is the second-largest sportswear company in the world and produces 660 million products each year.
- Today, the company has 339 stores locations which are spread in 56 countries.
Adidas offers many job openings for teens who 16 years old and above. They have both full-time and part-time positions available with great benefits. Below are some positions offered:
Retail Store Associate
The duties include meeting and exceeding customer expectations, boost sales and brand experience by providing excellent customer service, maintaining an appealing and easy to shop environment by having a clean work station, manage sales transaction, and ensuring products are have adequate supplies and available for customers. Candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be a team player and punctual. Must also have or is pursuing a high school diploma and have 3 to 6 months of work-related experience.
The duties include providing great store experience to customers, manage the daily operations of the store and activities of hourly associates together or in the absence of the management staff, conducting small group training presentations for sales associates, manage new employees, assist in displaying merchandise, and assist in product flow of stockroom. Candidates must have a high school diploma, excellent communication and leadership skills, have problem-solving skill, proficient in using Microsoft office, and have great decision-making skills. 3 to 6 months of experience is required to apply.
The duties include greeting customers with a friendly smile, assisting with customer inquiries, completing sales transaction quickly and accurately, make add-on sales and build customer loyalty, manage returns, refunds, and exchange from customers. Candidates must have basic math skill, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team player, have excellent communication skills and have a friendly, outgoing attitude. Must also have a high school diploma and have 3-6 months of work-related experience.
Adidas Job Application
Adidas has many open positions which is why the company welcomes individuals to apply and join their team. Here are some simple steps to help you apply:
Step 1: Visit the company’s career page to see available positions.
Step 2: Select your country/state and position you want.
Step 3: Click on apply. It will then ask you to sign up at their online recruitment page to continue with your application.
Step 4: After filling up your detail and work experience, click on submit and wait for an email regarding your job application.
You can also go to
Adidas Job Interview Questions
- How can you positively contribute to the company?
- What are your personal goals?
- What would make you love to come to work?
- What makes you unique?
- How can you provide excellent customer service?
Adidas Job Benefit
- Flexible work schedule
- Offers competitive pay
- Employee Discount
- Health, Dental, and Visual Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Performance Bonus