- California Tortilla is a Mexican style restaurant that’s famous for its delicious burritos. It has several awards such as “Best Burritos” in 2009 and 2010, and “Best Mexican” in 2014.
- It was established in Bethesda, Maryland in 1995 by Pam Felix and Alan Cohen.
- Currently, it has about 40 restaurants located in the United States.
California Tortilla Jobs
California Tortilla has various job postings that are available for entry-level and teen applicants. They offer both full-time and part-time positions for their employees. Working schedule is generally flexible but you must be willing to work some nights and some weekends at their restaurants. The minimum age to apply is 15 years old. Here are some of their available positions:
- Line/Prep Cook
The job duties include preparing food items in a timely manner, following the recipe and presentation guidelines, operating the kitchen equipment, clean and maintaining workstation, restocking of items, and following sanitation and production codes. Candidates must have great leadership qualities, excellent customer service skills and a strong work ethic. At least 1-year kitchen related experience is preferred.
The cashier’s duties include taking orders from guest accurately, greeting the customers with a smile, answering customer queries about the menu, managing payments and making change on the cash register, and assembling food orders. Candidates must be friendly, have great communication and customer service skills, excellent math skills, a team player and can work in a fast-paced environment.
California Tortilla Job Application
To apply jobs at California Tortilla you can follow the steps below
- Find the restaurant near you
- California Tortilla currently serves only in 7 states so you should find California Tortilla locations first and see if there is a restaurant near you
- Send your job application
- You may not find career page on California Tortilla official website, so we help you point out its printable job application form – download and fill it and stop by a restaurant to submit your application
California Tortilla Job Interview Question
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at California Tortilla?
- How can you provide excellent customer service?
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- How do handle a difficult customer?
California Tortilla Job Benefits
- Offers free meals during shift
- Fun working environment
- Provides competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Promotional opportunities
Is There California Tortilla Near Me?
Needs to find California Tortilla nearby? Find California Tortilla near you