Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Facts
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s is a sports bar and grill restaurant franchise that was founded by Jim Mellody and his wife Jeannette in 1985 in Brandon, Florida.
- The restaurant’s menu is filled with mouth-watering meat dishes like its Award-Winning Jumbo Wings that are available in 12 different sauces.
- Currently, it is one of the fastest growing kid-friendly restaurants in the country. It has over 215 stores located in the United States.
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Jobs
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s offers job opportunities for those who are just starting their careers. There are full-time and part-time positions available. The minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Some of the jobs they’re looking for are:
Cooks task and responsibilities include preparing menu items, ensuring food quality and sanitation, stocking, following the recipe of the menu, and handling and maintaining kitchen equipment. Candidate must have knowledge in using kitchen equipment such as fryers, flat top grill, prep station, etc., experience is a plus but not required.
The host tasks include greeting customers with a smile, seating the customers, preparation of pickup orders. Candidates must possess a friendly and positive attitude, have excellent customer service, and are organized. Must also be able to stand for a long period of time during the shift.
The server’s responsibilities include taking customers orders correctly, engaging with customers to meet their demands, cleaning tables, and dining areas, and coordinating with the cook and host. Candidates must be able to think and act quickly, has great organization skills, dependable and can stand for long periods of time during the shift. Experience is a plus but not required.
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Job Application
Visit Beef ‘O’ Brady’s career page to apply for the position you want. Click on apply now and it redirects you to its online application site wherein you’ll type your location’s zip code to see the list of available positions in your area. It will then ask you to fill out your personal information such as contact info and previous work experience for you to submit.
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Job Interview Question
- How do you deal with difficult customers?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Are you a team player?
- Why do you want to work at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s?
- How would you greet a customer?
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Job Benefits
- Offers competitive pay
- Meal discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Health benefits
- Friendly working environment
Is There Beef O’Brady’s Near Me?
Needs to find Beef O’Brady’s nearby? Find Beef O’Brady’s near you