Buffalo Wild Wings Facts
- Buffalo Wild Wings is an American restaurant and sports bar that offers a casual dining experience to its customers. It specializes in serving customizable buffalo wings with 21 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings.
- The restaurant was established in 1982 by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery in Ohio. It was originally called Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck.
- Currently, it has over 1,238 restaurants located in the United States and other parts of the country.
Buffalo Wild Wings Jobs
Buffalo Wild Wings has various jobs for applicants who want to start their career at their stores. They have full-time and part-time positions available. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Entry-level and teen applicants are welcome to apply. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include greeting the customers with a smile, taking orders and making change, answering customer queries about the menu, ensuring cash drawers have sufficient balance amount and count deposits at the end of the shift. Candidates must possess good math skills, friendly, have excellent customer service skills, and can work in a fast-paced environment. Must also be able to stand for a long period of time during the shift.
The duties include mixing, pouring and serving alcoholic beverages to customers, engage conversations with customers regarding sports, suggest alcoholic beverages to customers, and answer queries. Candidates must possess knowledge about sports to satisfy customer’s expectations, pays attention to details, and have excellent customer service skills. Applicants for this position must be 21 years old and above to be able to apply.
The duties include preparing food according to the recipe, ensuring food is prepared with proper food handling and safety, using and maintaining kitchen equipment, coordinating with the cashier and servers about food orders and ensuring high-quality food is prepared. Candidates must have knowledge in food preparations, knows how to use kitchen equipment, a team player and can work in a fast-paced environment.
Buffalo Wild Wings Job Application
Applicants may visit the site’s career page to apply online. Choose the position you want and click on apply. It will then redirect you to its online application site. Fill in the details required and click on submit. The company will then contact you via the contacts you have provided for your application.
Buffalo Wild Wings Job Interview Question
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- Why do want to work at Buffalo Wild Wings?
- What can you tell about the company?
- Can you work in a fast-paced environment?
- How do you handle an angry customer?
Buffalo Wild Wings Job Benefit
- Provides competitive pay
- Employee discount (50% off on everything except wings)
- Offers insurance options
- Flexible work schedule
- Has incentive contest
Is There Buffalo Wild Wings Near Me?
Needs to find Buffalo Wild Wings nearby? Find Buffalo Wild Wings near you