Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Facts
- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group (BBRG) is the parent company of some restaurant chains including Bravo! Cucina Italiana, Bon Vie Bistro and Brio Tuscan Grille. Brio specializes in Italian cuisines while Bravo specializes in Roman cuisines.
- Based in Columbia, Ohio, the company was established in 1992 by brothers Rick and Chris Doody.
- Currently, it has about 110 locations in 32 states and one international location, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Jobs
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group has many jobs to offer wherein you can choose to apply in its two restaurants. They have full-time and part-time positions available for their applicants especially entry-level and teens. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Here are some of the jobs they offer:
The duties include making a great first impression to the guest by greeting them with a warm smile, seating the guest, answering phone calls, managing seat reservations and answering customer queries Candidates must possess a friendly and enthusiastic attitude, excellent communication skills, be a team player and must at least have a high school diploma.
The duties include greeting the guest, taking guest orders and assisting with their additional needs, assisting in food assembly, serving guest orders, suggesting food on the menu for guest and maintain the dining area clean to ensure guest satisfaction. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, fast, be a team player, friendly and dependable.
The duties include maintaining the kitchen area clean at all times, cleaning kitchen utensils and equipment, storing kitchen utensils in proper order, stocking of items, and ensuring proper sanitation and safety is rendered at all times. Candidates must be friendly, fast, a team player and possess great communication skills.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Jobs Application
An applicant who wants to try a career at the company may apply online and in-person.
- For online applicants: You can visit the site’s career page and choose between the restaurants you would want to apply. You will be then redirected to an online application which you will need to complete with your details to apply.
- For walk-in applicants: Choose which restaurants you would like to apply and download their job application form. Fill in the details required and go to the store that is nearest to you. You can then submit it to the manager and ask for the interview schedules on their store.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Job Interview Question
- What can you tell me about the company?
- Why do want to work for us?
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this position?
- How do you handle a stressful situation with a customer?
- How can you be a good asset to the company?
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Job Benefits
- Offers comprehensive medical, dental,vision, life and disability insurances
- Provides competitive pay
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Dining discount for employees and his/her family
- Flexible work schedules
Is There Bravo Brio Restaurant Group Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Bravo Brio Restaurant Group is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Bravo Brio Restaurant Group open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Bravo Brio Restaurant Group nearby? Find Bravo Brio Restaurant Group near you