Marcus Theatre Facts
- Marcus Theatre is an American movie theater chain that is a subsidiary of the well-known Marcus Corporation.
- In 1935, the theater was founded by Ben Marcus in Ripon, Wisconsin. It opened with a single movie in which it marked the start of its growth becoming one of the nation’s leading entertainment company.
- It offers customers an unforgettable experience with its latest amenities and technology, digital sound, innovative food and beverages, and its 72 feet wide UltraScreens.
- Marcus Theatre has 700 screens in Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Ohio, North Dakota, Nebraska, and Iowa.
Marcus Theatre Jobs
Marcus Theater offers not only jobs but also a chance to learn life skills while enjoying their work with its fun work environment. They accept entry-level applicants who are at least 16 years old. Positions can be full-time or part-time. Some of the jobs offered are:
The duties include setting up all garnishes, assembling trays and stocks, polishing silverware, setting up and breaking-down of station at the beginning and end of the shift, assisting with special guest request, serving food to tables, removing all dirty dishes and assisting with business duties. Candidates must have knowledge of table settings and standards, be able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication and customer service skills, be able to stand for long periods during the shift, ability to multi-task and be able to lift, carry or transport up to 50 lbs.
The duties include greeting and assisting guest throughout the facility, issuing tickets, directing guest and controlling access, selling food & beverage items at the concession, informing and suggesting products and experiences, maintaining work area clean and ready for showtime, and following the direction of the leadership team. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task, strong organization skills, be able to stand for a long period during the shift, be a team player and have a friendly attitude.
The duties include filling and maintain dish machine properly, unloading dish machine, stacking, storing and returning dishes and utensils to proper area in the kitchen, receiving, scraping, rinsing and racking dishes and utensils, emptying garbage cans, sweeping and mopping floors in dish room, transporting soiled ware to wash area and returning empty trucks to bus area, maintaining safe and clean work area, restocking, and perform general cleaning task as assigned. Candidates must have the ability to tolerate varied working conditions, ability to count service ware, be able to lift objects up to 75 lbs, be able to remain calm when under stress, and have excellent communication skills.
Marcus Theatre Job Application
Start a career with Marcus theater to experience its wonderful benefits with limitless growth potential awaiting just for you. It is always looking for individuals to join their team. You may apply online by:
- Go to their company site and visit their career page: Marcus Theatre Careers
- Sign up by filling up the required details and submit.
- Click on a category to see a list of available positions.
- Choose a position and apply.
Marcus Theatre Job Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you handle a difficult situation?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What can you tell about the Marcus Theatre?
- What movie genre best describes your life?
Marcus Theatre Job Benefits
- Fun work environment
- Free movies
- Paid uniforms
- Premium holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Wages
Is There Marcus Theatre Near Me?
As of August, 2019 Marcus Theatre is available in Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Marcus Theatre open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Marcus Theatre nearby? Find Marcus Theatre near you