Victorian Senior Care Facts
- Victorian Senior Care is a certified retirement Community that provides home-like communities to its residents while delivering superior care and services with both love and support.
- The retirement community began in 1958 when Cap and Mabel Burrow started operating a county home in Randolph County.
- Victorian Senior Care has been running for more than 50 years and has expanded to 18 community locations in North Carolina.
Victorian Senior Care Jobs
Victorian Senior Care has many job openings and accepts teens and entry-level applicants. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old. Below are some of the jobs offered:
The duties include making beverages, serving residents food courteously and in a timely manner, assist in portioning out desserts, sweep and mop dining area after meals, wash dishes, empty garbage cans, stock and restocking items, making sure tables have proper set-up items and ensure linens are picked up by laundry after each meal, cleaned and returned for the next meal. Candidates must have great communication skills, have no substantiated findings on the NC Personnel Registry, have a clear SBI and DMV record, and be able to Lift, Push, or Pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
The duties include general cleaning of the entire community, maintaining supplies of soap, paper towels and tissue in appropriate areas, eliminate of unpleasant odors at all times, empty and clean all trash cans regularly, and taking inventory and purchase chemical and housekeeping supplies. Candidates must have great communication skills, be physically fit, have no substantiated findings on the NC Personnel Registry and have a clear SBI and DMV record and maintain them during the employment period.
The duties include wash and dry clothes and linens, sorting clothes for each resident, fold and hang clothes, deliver clothes to resident’s room and hang them in the closet, maintaining laundry room clean, and collecting empty hangers daily. Candidates must be 18 years old, have excellent communication skills, organize, friendly and reliable.
Victorian Senior Care Job Application
Victorian Senior Care welcomes applicants who are interested to join and work for their community. To apply, you must sign-up to their career page and submit an online application. Below are links to help you
Victorian Senior Care Job Interview Questions
- How can you provide excellent customer service?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you handle an angry resident?
Victorian Senior Care Job Benefits
- Offers Competitive Pay
- Relax Work Environment
- Employee Discount
- Paid Holidays and Time off
- Insurance Benefits
Is There Victorian Senior Care Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Victorian Senior Care is available in North Carolina - Locations might change in time as Victorian Senior Care open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Victorian Senior Care nearby? Find Victorian Senior Care near you