Fairview Health Services Facts
- Fairview Health Services is a nonprofit, integrated health system that provides exceptional health care that covers a wide scope of health care services.
- The health system was founded in 1906 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is now operated and managed by CEO James Hereford.
- Currently, Fairview Health Services have 12 hospitals, 56 primary-care clinics, 36 pharmacies, and over 100 specialties.
Fairview Health Services Jobs
Fairview health services have various jobs to offer for entry-level applicants. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old. Some of the jobs offered are:
Nutrition Services Aide
The duties include preparing and portioning food appropriately for the designated area, serving and preparing food, handling and storing food in a safe manner, cleaning and sanitizing equipment and work area and serving customers in cafeterias, doctor’s dining rooms, and other non-patient locations. Candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills, be proficient in the English language, attentive to detail, and have basic math skills. A high school diploma or GED and prior food service experience or customer service experience are preferred.
Customer Service Representative
The duties include processing billing and insurances for patients and employees, explaining patient/payer responsibilities and obligations, responding to staff inquiries, processing incoming calls and correspondence, reviewing medical record for claim information, and performing basic accounting procedures. Candidates must have 1 year of recent insurance and patient-pay billing experience, knowledge of third-party payers, billing procedures and insurance, have excellent communication and customer service skills, and good computer skills.
The duties include documenting patient information in EHR and/or other electronic system, communicating accurately and effectively with patient/family and health care team members, ensuring customer service satisfaction and reinforcing patient education as directed. Candidate must be at least 18 years old, have Valid Basic Life Support, have excellent communication and customer service skills, friendly and reliable.
Fairview Health Services Job Application
Fairview Health Services is always looking for people to join their company. You may apply by visiting their career page and choose a position you want. You will be then required to sign in to submit your job application.
Fairview Health Services Job Interview Question
- Why do you want to work for Fairview Health Services?
- Why did you choose this type of industry?
- Where can you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Do you have any experience?
- What can you tell me about Fairview Health Services?
Fairview Health Services Job Benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Choice of medical and dental plans
- Competitive pay
Is There Fairview Health Services Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Fairview Health Services is available in Minnesota - Locations might change in time as Fairview Health Services open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Fairview Health Services nearby? Find Fairview Health Services near you