Express Scripts Facts
- Express Scripts is a health care system that offers high-quality health care to its customers by following its three values which are Integrity, Mutual Respect, and Passion.
- The company is listed in Fortune 100 and is the 25th-largest in the United States by total revenue as of 2018. It is also the largest pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organization in the US.
- Express Scripts was created in 1986 in St. Louis County, Missouri. It was a result of a joint venture between Medicare Glaser Inc. and Sanus Corp. Health Systems.
Express Scripts Jobs
Express Scripts has many jobs open with different categories for you to choose. It accepts applicants who are at least 18 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
Patient Care Advocate
The duties include handling inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls, answering questions related to pharmacy benefits, maintaining accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries, Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients, working with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guideline. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, basic computer skills, excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, a quick learner and excellent customer service skills.
The duties include processing requests for new and refill prescriptions, selecting and retrieving appropriate medications, verifying quantities and preparing labels for bottles, sending orders to pharmacy staff for completion and verification of prescription-based programs, enclosing client specified materials to orders and selecting appropriate packing materials and prepare packages for shipment. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, a pharmacy technician license/certification/registration, basic math skills, general PC knowledge, strong communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
The duties include receiving product, stocking, and replenishment, and inventory control, safely unpack and evaluate incoming product for correct count and condition, ensuring the quality of the product is at an acceptable level, and removing damaged or non-conforming product using data entry and retrieval devices, and auditing shelf counts for accuracy, reviews inventory for short-dated and expired product, and reports discrepancies to the supervisor. Candidate must have a high school degree or equivalent, basic math skills, strong organization skills, basic computer skills, and excellent communication.
Express Scripts Job Application
Express Scripts is one of the most diverse companies to work with which is why it hires people regardless of their sex, race, religion, etc. The company is always looking for people to hire. An online application is needed to apply for a position in the company. Some simple tips:
- Go to their career page and select from its different job categories.
- Click on the position you want to see its duties and job requirements.\
- Click on apply. It will then ask to provide your information and upload your resume.
- Fill in the details required and submit.
Visit the company’s career page in the link below to start your application.
Express Scripts Job Interview Questions
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- How did you overcome an adverse situation with a customer?
- On a scale of (1-10), how would you rate your people skills and why?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Express Scripts Job Benefits
- Medical, dental, and visual insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Comprehensive well-being program
- Paid time off
- Tuition Assistance
Is There Express Scripts Near Me?
As of August, 2019 Express Scripts is available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Express Scripts open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Express Scripts nearby? Find Express Scripts near you