Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Facts
- Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch is known to be a residential treatment and educational facility for children and families.
- It offers psychiatric therapy and trauma-informed care to help and guide the most troubled, complicated and amazing kids to become their best selves.
- The center was established in 1952 and started out as Dakota Boys Ranch, an outreach ministry, that was organized by the North Dakota District of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS).
- Today, it is now one of the largest social service agencies in North Dakota with over 500 employees and a $37 million annual budget.
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Jobs
The Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch has many jobs available for teen 16 years and above. They have both full-time and part-time positions available with great benefits. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include sorting donations at the center’s thrift store, interact with donors and customers in a friendly manner, assist and organize items on the shop, clean and maintain the work area, and coordinate with other staff. Candidates must have great organization skills, dependable, excellent customer service skills, be able to stand/walk for a long period of time and be physically fit.
The duties include greeting customers with a warm, friendly smile, assist with customer inquiries about the product in the shop, operate a cash register, manage financial transaction, and balancing drawers. Candidates must have excellent customer service and communication skills, basic math skills, dependable and pays attention to detail.
Youth Care Worker
The duties include guiding the youth to reach their goals, maintain supervision of youth, recording observations relating to actions and behavior, providing information and interacting with parents and other staffs, and maintain a safe living environment. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, Post-secondary studies in social science and human service-related fields preferred but not required. Applicants for this position must be 21 years old and above.
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Job Application
Applicants who want to apply for Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch can apply through an online application. Visit the site’s career page provided on the link below and click the position you like. You will be then required to fill in your details and work information to submit your online application.
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Job Interview Questions
- What can you tell about Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you work when under pressure?
- How do you deal with a difficult customer?
Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Job Benefits
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan 401(k)/403 (b) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Is There Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch is available in North Dakota - Locations might change in time as Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch nearby? Find Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch near you