- Avera Health is a health system that is based in Sioux Falls, SD. It provides the same high-quality health service found in major medical centers and facilities.
- It operates and serves South Dakota, Nebraska, North Dakota, and Minnesota. It can be found at 330 location in 100 communities.
- Avera Health’s mission is to create a positive impression by providing quality services in the health and lives of people and the community.
Teen Jobs at Avera
Avera Health provides many career opportunities especially to those who want to explore the health career. There are full-time and part-time positions available. Here are some jobs they are looking for:
The cafeteria attendant task and duties include providing all aspects of customer service in the cafeteria, vending restocking, dishwashing duties, and managing the cashier island. Candidates must possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training to apply. Must be at least 16 years of age.
Cooks responsibilities include providing quality food and nutritional services to patients, guest and employees, supervise the dietary department during the absence of the certified dietary manager, and operating and supervising the dietary department. Minimum age to apply is 16 years old and must have one to three months related experience.
Clinic Office Assistant
The job responsibilities include but not limited to greeting and registering the patient, providing a quality experience by providing assistance to patients in the office, performing clerical duties, receiving payment and issuing reports. Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and have 1 to 5 years of related work experience. Must be 18 years old and above to apply.
Avera Job Application
How to apply at Avera? Click on the Avera Career link and read the information carefully. Then click on the Search for Job Opportunities button to find jobs by your location, job schedule, or job category. You need to follow the instruction given when applying for a job.
Avera Job Search
Avera Health Job Interview Questions
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What is your impression of Avera?
- Why do you think you’re the best fit for the position?
- How do you handle a difficult/stressful client?
- Why would you do if you have a coworker that is difficult to work with?
Avera Health Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- Offers life, health, and dental insurance
- Has a paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Has a retirement plan
- Offers educational assistance
Is There Avera Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Avera is available in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota - Locations might change in time as Avera open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Avera nearby? Find Avera near you