Amita Health Facts
- Amita Health is a health system that is committed to delivering compassionate care and excellent health care services to all.
- The company was created in February 2015 by Adventist Midwest Health and Alexian Brothers Health System.
- Amita health is third-largest hospital system in the state and has received many awards such as Best in Chicago Area, Top 10 Safest Hospitals in Illinois, 100 Top Hospitals.
Amita Health Jobs for Teens
Amita Health offers many jobs especially for those who are interested in the health care industry. They accept entry-level and teen applicants whose minimum age must be at least 16 years old. Full-time and part-time positions are available for successful candidates. Some of the jobs they offer are:
The duties include monitoring and responding to any security threats, investigating and documenting security incidents and hazards provides for traffic and parking enforcement in the establishment and trains the staff on the environment of care and emergency management procedures. Candidate must possess a high school diploma or GED and a driver license. Security Guard credentialed and BLS Provider credentialed are preferred but not required.
Call Center Representative
The duties include responding to telephone and/or Internet inquiries of customers, collecting relevant caller data to assist with measurement, tracking and reporting activities, and providing resolution to customer inquiries and perform other clerical duties. Candidates must have a positive, friendly attitude, excellent communication and customer service skills, and dependable. A high school diploma or GED is required for this position.
Amita Health Job Application
Amita Health welcomes interested applicants to join their company in providing health care to people. To apply, you can visit the site’s career page provided on the link below. Choose the position that you think best matches your skills and apply online through their website. An online questionnaire will be given for you to answer in order to continue with your online application.
Amita Health Job Interview Questions
- What are your strongest and weakest traits?
- Why are you interested in working for this group?
- What can you tell about the company?
- What are your experiences?
- What can you tell me about yourself?
Amita Health Job Benefits
- Provides competitive pay
- 401K Plan
- dental, vision, life, and retirement benefits
- Paid vacation and time-off
- Employee Discount
Is There Amita Health Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Amita Health is available in Illinois - Locations might change in time as Amita Health open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Amita Health nearby? Find Amita Health near you