7th Annual Youth Job Fair
CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion has teamed up with Marion County Public Schools to host the upcoming 7th annual Youth Job Fair.
The event will be held Tuesday, March 31, from 2:30-6 p.m. at the Hilton Ocala, located at 3600 SW 36th Avenue. It is exclusively for 16-24-year-olds and is ideal for older youth/young adults seeking full or part-time employment – whether permanent, temporary or just for the summer.
What You Need to Know:
- Register online by March 27 to attend this fee-free event
- Dress for success! Appropriate attire is required: absolutely no flip-flops/casual sandals, t-shirts,
shorts, jeans with rips or holes, or anything too tight, short, revealing or with profane language.
- Learn more about what to wear here.
- Bring your resume! Need help getting your resume put together? Get help here!
- Call 352-840-5700, ext. 1907 or 800-434-5627, ext. 1907 or download for more information
- Don’t know what to expect? Check out last year’s job fair.