Baltimore County Summer Youth Employment Program 2020
In order to participate in the 2020 SYEP, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be between ages 14 to 21 (exceptions may apply)
- Complete a six-week (150 hours) paid work experience that fosters the achievement of 21st-
century skills through work-based learning.
- Work a maximum of 25 hours per week
Approved applicants will be required to submit the following documentation:
- Birth certificate
- Driver’s license; or MD ID card, School ID card with a photograph. If you are under 18 and do not
have any of these, you can substitute the following
- School record or report card
- Clinic, doctor or hospital record
- Daycare or nursery school record
- Social Security card or SSA number printout
- W-4—Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- MW507—Employee’s Maryland Withholding Exemption Certificate
- I-9—Employment Eligibility Verification
- Onsite Emergency and Medical Treatment Form
Note: If you have a passport you do not need a photo ID or birth certificate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can complete the youth application form through Friday, April 30.
Learn more by contacting Youth Services by calling 410-887-4813 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.