- It is a restaurant based on Portland that was founded in 2001.
- Pastini is inspired by farms, waters, and vineyard of the Pacific Northwest.
- It has local suppliers such as Acrobat Winery, Bendistillery, Big River Breads, Bob’s Red Mill, Burnside Brewery, Cal Farms, Calcagno Farms, Carlton Farms, and Charles Smith Wines among the long list of suppliers.
- Since Pastini opened, the company has donated $300,000 to schools and organizations.
- The company hosts Pastathon as its school fundraising. Pastini hosts a Pastathon and every customer who visits the Pastini location and mentioned the school, that school gets 20% share of the bill.
- Pastini is active in community involvement. It hosts cleanup drives, community farming, and food bank among others.
Pastini offers many “Front of House & Kitchen Positions”. The usual part time jobs are the following:
- Participate in giving the Pastini experience to the guests.
- Knowledgeable in all food and beverage items, prices, method of
preparation, and availability.
- Help the guests understand the menu if needed (ingredients and cooking and serving preparation).
- Take the food and beverage orders of guests.
- Serve guests food and deliver beverage orders properly.
- Oversee the guests’ needs.
- Make sure that guests receive accurate check.
- Careful when handling dishware, glassware, silverware and food product.
- Perform various kitchen cleaning and storage activities.
- Take care of janitorial duties in various dining services and rest room areas.
- Handle all foods and some food preparation.
- Obtain, keep, and transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas as needed.
- Sort and remove trash, place them in pickup areas, and clean garbage cans.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in the storage areas.
- Water down chemicals for dish washing machines.
- Answer phones, schedule reservations, questions, take care of to-go orders, and arrange special requests of guests.
- Welcome guests cordially.
- Manage the waiting list.
- Assist where the guests can wait until their table is ready, and inform them about their wait times.
- Give beverages to guests who are in the waiting area.
- Rotate seating in server sections.
- Escort guests to their seat and give the menus.
- Provide assistance to servers with water and beverage refills, bussing, setting tables, making change and processing payments.
The minimum age to work at Pastini is 14. However, this varies according to location.
Pastini Job Application
At its official website, visit the Careers page where you will be directed to the page where all the job and locations are listed. You can also email them that firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply to the branch nearest to your place.
Pastini Interview Questions
- What’s good service?
- How would you handle customer complaint?
- Why do you want to work for this company?
- When was the time that you received good service?
- Where did you work before?
Below are the benefits of working at Pastini:
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Discounted food
- Free meals
Is There Pastini Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Pastini is available in - Locations might change in time as Pastini open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Pastini nearby? Find Pastini near you