Jobs for Teenagers at Casey’s General Stores
What facts should you know about Casey’s General Stores?
- The first Casey’s General Stores was established in Boone, Iowa, 1968 after Donald Lamberti, the founder of Casey’s General Stores bought a service station of Square Deal Oil Company
- Casey’s General Stores’ headquarter is located in Ankeny, Iowa
- There are more than 2,000 Casey’s General Stores locations across 15 states
- Casey’s General Stores serves handmade pizza, car wash services, gasoline, coffee and grocery items
Teen Jobs at Casey’s General Stores
What jobs teenagers can apply at Casey’s General Stores?
You must have a valid driver license. You must be able to operate cash register, deliver pizza on time to the customers, and work in various working shifts either weekdays or weekends. You are friendly and customer-focused individual. You must be 18 years old for this positions.
You are responsible to ensure bay and automatic car washes operational. You must maintain cleanliness on the bay area following the company standard. You can communicate effectively to customers and other team members as well as reporting to management for broken machines that needed to be repaired.
Your main responsibility is to assist customers to get what they need in quick satisfying services. You must ensure the store area is in a good condition, tidy and well-displayed. You must follow the safety and sanitation procedures of the company.
Casey’s General Stores Job Application
How to apply jobs at Casey’s General Stores as a teenager?
- First, go to Casey’s Career
- Then, choose a category you want to apply: Store Position, Distribution Position, or Other Position
- Next, choose the location of the store on the left bar and click the available job vacancy you prefer to apply
- Finally click the apply button on the top right corner
Casey’s General Stores Career Video
Casey’s General Stores Job Interview Questions
- Would you be okay working overnight hours?
- Describe yourself?
- How would you handle two employees that could not get along at work?
- When can you start?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
Casey’s General Stores Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Casey’s General Stores
- You have to be able to stand for a long period of time
- You get a 50% discount for employee meal and free drinks
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get paid time off and medical benefits